[kj] partisan webnonsense

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 13:00:46 EST 2006

Look, Joe is my friend.

And you guys fuckin complaining about a website he worked hard on for years
is just a little out of line. First off he will not give up the domain name I
am  sure of it. And second  he can do what ever he wants with it right? I
really do not know what is up with the KJ page forwarding you to Ministry's
page.

But you should quit complaining and be greatful there ever was a KJ  page and
message board. Who cares!

~ Lonely Boy

n a message dated 3/30/2006 9:52:14 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,