[kj] HOSANNAS production

James Osborne rush_me_away at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 10:55:54 EST 2006

I wish mine would just fucking come in the mail already.

Alexander Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

Really quick -- despite all my misgivings about Jaz's throttled vocal
chords, arguably sub-par songwriting and the lack of sonic cohesion ,
the sound on the proper album IS INDEED better than as showcased on
the leaked mp3s..... I found it most noticeable on "Implosion," which
in contrast sound VAST and expansive, compared to the muddled
claustrophobia of the mix we've heard so far.

Curious to hear what others think.

"I like the cover this time!"  -- Mrs. Alex in NYC

Alex in NYC

James "Bruce" Osborne
rush_me_away at yahoo.com
www.circlewithadot.net -> information on obscure japanese artists