[kj] ot - bush monument/museum

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 00:03:08 EST 2006

I think it cool Greg that they are standing in what they believe in. But
what I believe in is that you should come to this country legally like my Irish
Grandparents did. I saw the Irish in there too. That is cool. They say it  is
not just the Latinos that are coming here illegally. But 25% are other
nationality's as well.  The other thing I do not understand is if you  are for 16
years or so don't you think it is time  to apply for  citizenship?

~LB

In a message dated 3/28/2006 8:54:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,