[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 07:49:13 EST 2006

you've backed up your claims plenty but none of it
makes much sense.  most of it sounds pretty thin to be
honest.  anyone who knows about Chelsea knows that
they have a properly mad element (even if they cant
afford to go anymore).  need i mention Ken Bates'
electric fence idea from the 80s?  so there are
definately fans capable of death threats.

but just to make it clear i'm saying you are paranoid
(as in labelling you as a paranoid person) or
anything, just that these particular arguments are
paranoid.

if that makes sense.  ie - this isnt personal!

either way, let us know if any concrete findings
emerge!

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree