[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 03:38:56 EST 2006

Paranoia.  Peter I'll say this now to get it out of
the way.  The arguments you've put forward in this
thread are bizarre, I'm beginning to think this is a
joke!

Liverpool goal was one of many 'did it cross the line'
incidents.  Why do you think they've been talking
about  bring in cameras for such things?  Mistakes
happen.  To suggest it was deliberate is amusing at
best.

The sending off was debatable but you guy went in high
and hard.  Any ref could have shown red for it.  10
men is a disadvantage for sure, but it doesnt
automatically hand the tie to Barca.  Chelsea did that
by showing absolutely zero adventure or initiative in
that second leg.  You know I'm right.

I'm sure that a top-level ref isnt going to throw away
his job (are euro refs professional?) and make up
death threats just to get at Chelsea.

as for QPR we've got loads to worry about.  I think
we're headed for administration as soon as we're 10
points clear of any possible relegation.

--- FLIGHT BRINGER <flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk>

www.myspace.com/killingjokefromthebasements
www.myspace.com/bluceree
www.myspace.com/gladeye