[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 17:15:27 EST 2006

The Liverpool Goal did nt actually cross the line last year and we had a
player sent off in the first half against Barca which completely changed the
game and tie this year.So the Refs decisions cost us a place in the next
round for two consecutive years. And the Shenanigans last year against Barca
were all part of it. Chelsea also got a player sent off last in year in
Barcelona in a very dubious decision
    Do try to work it out for yourself Bluce . i realise that at QPR the
biggest thing you got to worry about is why they only ever  have large
packets of  ready salted crisps available, but do try to figure things out
for yourself.
   Two bad Refs decisions put us out and a  separate Ref quit because of
so-called death threats when he got found out for trying to influence a
game. Not only that but our best player was suspended against Barca this
year due to unprecedented action from UEFA (Essien got a two match ban on
video evidence, the first time this has ever happened in European cup, with
him we would have had a better chance of winning)
So..........Two players getting dubiously  sent off, a player banned and a
goal which did nt cross the line and a ref quiting because of death threats
in the space of three games is  is just bad luck is it?