[kj] prediction & mixed swan/duck metaphor

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:38:43 EST 2006

Agree with all. I think you'd be right about it being short lived, which is
why it would be their swan song.

Myself, I just crave one more hit (and I don't mean of the chart variety) -
however it happens -  because this time there really is a scent of death.

What an object lesson in how to turn something suddenly blazing so brightly
once more into a dead duck.

Quack, quack oops!

gb