[kj] Jaz owns the name

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:27:20 EST 2006

Thanks for posting the cutting. I well remember all this, but what I really
want to know is precisely how Jaz came to own the name.

Killing Joke was always srongest when all members were on a an equal
footing. If only it was still that way. It isn't, which makes the 'family'
and 'tribe' stuff a bit bollocks.

So does anyone know the mechanics of how he came to own the name?

gb