[kj] Rock Sound interview

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Mar 18 09:56:41 EST 2006

There is the press cutting from the Melody Maker circa 1991 from an article
with the large headline "KILLING JOKE SACK JAZ COLEMAN" ... I may have a JPG
of this stored on a CD somewhere otherwise it is with The Last Laugh bundle

anyone else remember saving the press cutting ? is it on
an-irrational-domain ? cheers