[kj] FW: Get "Chairs Missing: Remastered" by Wire for GBP 8.99

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 14:59:58 EST 2006

Looky... they seem to know me ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Amazon.co.uk [mailto:amazon-offers at amazon.co.uk]
Sent: 27 March 2006 11:54
To: ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Subject: Get "Chairs Missing: Remastered" by Wire for GBP 8.99

                  Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,
                  As someone who has purchased music by Wire, you might like
to know that Chairs Missing: Remastered is now available. You can order your
copy for just GBP 8.99 by following the link below.

                                Chairs Missing: Remastered
                              ~ Wire
                              Our Price: £8.99

                              Release Date: March 27, 2006

                              The Affectionate Punch: Remastered
                              ~ Associates

                              Fun House: Remastered & Expanded [Original
recording remastered]
                              ~ Iggy Pop

                              Rip It Up and Start Again: Post Punk 1978-1984
                              ~ Simon Reynolds

                          a.. See more in Indie
                          b.. New For You

                  Best wishes,

                  Editor
                  Amazon.co.uk
                  http://www.amazon.co.uk

                  We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if
you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.co.uk,
please visit the opt-out link below.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/gss/o/1rxa5wOpK85ymd7pob1zaXQLervbUDW-HfOXSU49Qn2
                  Prices exclude postage and packaging. Offers available for
a limited time only and subject to availability. Products may change from
time to time. Information correct at time of sending. Discounts and savings,
unless indicated otherwise, refer to savings on RRP for books, DVDs, videos,
software and PC and video games, and on our previous prices for electronics,
home and garden products, music and toys.
                  Delivery restrictions apply to Software, PC & Video Games,
Travel, Toys & Kids!, Gifts, Kitchen & Home and Electronics & Photo
products. To find out more about the Amazon.co.uk Delivery Restrictions
policy, click here.
                  Free Super Saver Delivery subject to terms and conditions.
Click here for more details.
                  Reference 1564291

                  Please note that this message was sent to the following
e-mail address:ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk

                  Ref 1564291