[kj] Hated footy players past n present & threats

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Mon Mar 27 14:04:03 EST 2006

I'm 100% with PW on this one ... it's all a smoke screen ... it's more to do
with Abramovich's wallet upsetting the corridors of power in UEFA ... I know
from personal experience the power of suggestion can not be underestimated
... it is very easy to smear, the media prints anything that sells
newspapers ... very quickly an unsubstantiated allegation becomes fact ...
and  no matter how many times you keep batting away, once the seeds of doubt
are sown, you're on a loser ... I would have thought death threats were
serious stuff ... from a message board you can track who posted ... you
don't need to be a fan to register on the boards ... whatever other "wind
ups" Peter gets involved in, don't discount his opinion here as that of a
biased Chelsea FC fan ... it's the voice of common sense ... Antoni