[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 11:26:25 EST 2006

I do not believe that death threats were sent. There has been no evidence of
the threats, no one has been prosecuted for them and no Authorities were
ever asked to investigate them. Frisk gave no details as to where they came
from (except that they were nt from london) . Frisk originally denied
illegally meeting Rijard at half time which was proven to be untrue (so
Frisk lied and changed his story when the truth came out). When people
started probing as to why he denied the half time meeting, he quit
...............due to death threats and refused to ever talk about what
happened.
   I was just saying that even IF he did  receive death threats , then it
should not have been taken seriously, due to the fact that its beyond the
realms of reality to suggest that a supporter would actually carry out the
threats.
  E-mails can be traced, so can telephone calls and so can letters. How come
no one was ever  traced and bought to justice?
    Its all a smoke screen . It doesn't make sense. There is a bigger story
. And quitting , not talking about it ever again was just an easy way out
for him.