[kj] Taif No More (O bloody T)

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 08:38:34 EST 2006

"Ken made a comment that someone was behaving like a
guard at a concentration camp"

   Do you feel that asking a Jew if he is a Nazi Concentration camp guard
and refusing to apologize is acceptable, and then a few weeks later telling
different Jews to "go back home " if they did nt like it here to be
acceptable from a mayor of London?(Or anyone for that matter)
    I dont believe that Nazis should be classed as Right wing (Nazis WERE
Socisalists, not Capitalists), they should be classed as left wing. Its the
left wing who opposed the toppling of a dictator, its the left wing who are
bringing in I.D. cards, and there have been accusations of anti-Semitism
from the Mayor and his cronies
    I believe that there is not much difference between Lefties and Nazis,
they both want to encroach on our freedoms , they both have extreme views
and both must be stopped.