[kj] 72..............................

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 06:38:38 EST 2006

They may not be concerned musically wise, but they must be concerned
commercially wise.
   If the album sales as much as the single did, then will they make any
more if no one buys them?
If it took less than 20 000 sales to get to the #1, then to get to #75 must
have needed sales of a few hundred. It wont be financially  viable to make
any more records, the outlay will be higher than the receipts.
   Do some people think that it may have been wrong to put the new album on
file sharing sites?