[kj] Hated footy players past n present

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 06:30:29 EST 2006

What makes you say that?
He stated that he did nt dive after he said he did. His English let him
down. he got confused with "going down after being fouled" and "diving". Its
plain to see that he was struggling to speak in English.
   The goal went in off his hand, he admitted it. Quite similar to Robbie
keanes goal a few weeks ago, dont you think? Maybe you forgot it because no
one mentioned it .What do you expect him to do? Ask the Ref to disallow the
goal and asked to be booked? The Man U goalkeeper last year, why did nt he
tell the Ref that the ball crossed the line (Against Spurs)? Or is it one
rule for chelsea and another rule for everyone else?
    I'm patiently waiting for all the other teams that have surrounded the
Ref last week-end to get charged...........................I wonder whats
stopping the FA from acting?
    Yes some Chelsea fans were booing him on Saturday, but the majority were
clapping him off.
He's a bit of a drama queen, but thats the  French influence on him.