[kj] Completely OT but I asked for this

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 05:44:15 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

yep I am THE Swindon Town fan and have been since nappies - grew up down that way.  In the old 4th we had Lou Macari and we played long ball and kicked people very hard.  Still got us up to the second.  Under Hoddle we played really good football he turned average players into footballers who could pass and play with confidence.  He naffed of to Chelsea the day after we won the play offs and left us with Gorman the moron.  I to this day would liked to have our season in the prem under Hoddle.  Still would have gone down but it would have been less predictable.

I seem to remember doing the double over QPR that season Bluce!!!