[kj] Completely OT but I asked for this

Steve Hackett thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 26 05:09:54 EST 2006

Hi

Take it you mean Swindon - Glenn obviously had great talent as a player and believes thosr in his team can play and do what he used to - two things,

they can't
and it doesnt get you out of this division - fancy diamond formation football doesnt work - you get kicked!

Sheffield United and Reading are just strong well disciplined teams - their players are no better,probably not as good, as ours but they play to their strengths