[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 26 01:20:30 EST 2006

ah that familiar stench of yet another oppugner ( or alias ) itching to
get caught in the email filter eternally bound for the trash..alas

foolish? it is unassailable that this is _*not*_ geordie. one does not
have to know guitar to hear that it isn't geordie. so geordie may trade
riffs with page, whip out some hendrix or van halen at a party, do a
mock-up of beck or segovia behind the scenes ....still all musicians
have an innate phrasing that is present regardless of an effort to shed
their style and sound different.
but let's suppose it were geordie, and as you say, he can play anyway he
"feels like" - other than just flunking out of local guitar tech school,
recovering from endoscopy, angry with being grounded by papa and
violently ill - why would geordie "feel like" playing in such a way?!

my apologies, that last bit was ugly but your conspicuous credulity and
the rooster mix deserve no less.