[kj] Re: Democracy Rooster mix

happydays at dds.nl happydays at dds.nl
Sat Mar 25 17:47:42 EST 2006

I don't feel (and hope) that this discussion is turning "ugly" but I wasn't
joking either. Telling that it is not Geordie playing guitar on a KJ remix
stating you know exactly why it can never be Geordie seems kind of foolish
to me. He plays very different music and explores sometimes too !
I was absolutely crazy about "Brighter then ......." and then they came
with "Extremeties......." , completely different!!  I really had to get
used to that which took me several months. Now I love it to dead !

I think many remixes are just experiments considered interesting enough to
publish. Guys who have tuned their guitar like Geordie will find out that in
this track he goes even lower ! And how about that solo ?

Eric