[kj] killing-joke.com

Matt Platts matt.platts at delerium.co.uk
Sat Mar 25 11:30:49 EST 2006

Yeah, a big shout out to Joe for providing such a great site and service to
us gatherers. I don't tend to post here much, but some of the regular chat
users know me :) Good call bluce, buying the cd is a great way to say
thanks, what's more it's actually rather good too :)

I note theres a message from Jester on the boards too here:
http://killing-joke.com/new_message/index.php?s=df9c683b677d3423fca9245c61e9955e&showtopic=2058

For those of us that like to keep in touch via the chat, i have plenty of
server space and bandwidth, Im gonna put a chat room up somewhere over the
weekend.  I shall let everyone know in due course where to find it.

Matt.