[kj] killing-joke.com

Michael Garcia michael_garcia at alamedanet.net
Sat Mar 25 05:43:51 EST 2006

Just getting back late after playing a gig with fellow joker Tom Kennedy. I
dont know what I've missed here but sounds like I had better say a heartfelt
thanks to Joe and family. I hope you're not disappearing from the gathering.
Hope all is well with you my brother. Much love.

Cheers

Michael

www.electric-jesus.com
www.myspace.com/electricjesusband