[kj] Alegory and Logic Waft Among Us Now

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 14:38:16 EST 2006

**********OK then DJ**************

***********Where do you think the new single will enter?************

********Spirit scans better*******************

*******I'm not familiar with that theory, could you explain?*************

>  It comes from within, not without.
************Within and without are two separate things. In and out are
opposites , but within and without are two separate entities . *Within* is
something inside your body whilst *without* is NOT something outside your
body*************

>  Similarly "Satan" (The Adversary) can be used in
>reference to whatever drive is inside us that causes
>us to make "Bad" of self-harmful choices in our lives.

*********So you use the term Satan to mean anything bad that happens in your
life?***

********As long as you waste your time reading them, then its
worthwhile:)**********

********I dont drive, or drink to excess*************

*******I would call it a lack of discipline and the wreakless nature of the
species*********

*******Pardon?************

*********Psychology is a thought process. But I would agree that satanism is
a thought process rather than  a living entity************

***********Sorry, I dont have the ability to believe in things that dont
exist*******

********I dont believe there is******************

********The two sides of the coin? No they dont***************

********And i did nt even notice**********

********What doesnt physically exist? The thought process exists because
speech is the result of the thought process****************

********Some people have been unfortunate enough to meet him. So he exists.
Have you met Satan ? No you haven't*******************

>  If I use your logic, it means that you don't exist.
**********No ones ever met Satan though, people have met

     Frank "light" B. Ringer