[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

Djehuti111 djehuti111 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 13:46:58 EST 2006

Heh, sorry Steve.

 I think it's about to explode all over again.

 Call it my "rebellious spirit".

 A L P

--- Steve Hackett <thepunisher at blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

> Ive just noticed another 15 posts with this title.Im
> just going into a quiet corner to shoot
> myself.........

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The
darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the
silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space,
studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a
stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of
the ceremony."