[kj] Probably late with this but here goes...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 12:12:02 EST 2006

I hope your arthritis (and stab wounds!) responds well to the treatment Neil. We should get together at one of the gigs and creak along to our favourite tunes... ;)

  Jim.

Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com> wrote:
  Anyway, in the past few months I've fallen in love,
been robbed/stabbed (not by the same person) and
diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. (Jim, I sort of
feel your pain re: osteoporosis). Swings and
roundabouts, laughter and argue etc. Congrats on the
sprog Alex!

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com