[kj] Probably late with this but here goes...

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 24 11:57:49 EST 2006

Hello good people. Thought I'd re-join the fray in
time to celebrate upcoming album/tour, but it seems KJ
are in the process of snatching defeat from the jaws
of victory once again. Ho hum. Don't know about
another dormant period for KJ, I'd say this sounds
like the end.

Anyway, in the past few months I've fallen in love,
been robbed/stabbed (not by the same person) and
diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. (Jim, I sort of
feel your pain re: osteoporosis). Swings and
roundabouts, laughter and argue etc. Congrats on the
sprog Alex!

Anyways, see you at Koko in a few
weeks/May/whenever...