[kj] Re: Tribal Spirit ?

Robert Mallett Robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 12:04:21 EST 2006

'I personally am a big fan of Geordie . Look at his input ; the intro of
Night
time(and the end!), Intravenous, slipstream , the Hum and his use of
feedback , legato, flageolet and his special chords , it is all just
incredible and unmatched !

The "tribal spirit" however does not depend on any equality but nevertheless
the lack of equality seems to stand in its way.'

I've been a fan of Geordie's playing since I can remember, and indeed
without him there would be no Joke. But my point is, that if you bang on
about the 'tribe' then it surely means brotherhood. I'd say that's well and
truly not the case with the Joke at the best of times, which is why we keep
getting these fekkin annoying spats that drag on for years. Egos are out of
control. Any guesses as to who's?

bob