[kj] Re: Tribal Spirit ?

happydays at dds.nl happydays at dds.nl
Fri Mar 24 11:55:42 EST 2006

I feel that he certainly deserves credit and belongs to the basic line-up
but creatively his input is definitely way less then Geordie , without whom
there is no Killing Joke at all , and Jaz who also is a musical genius and
kind of freaky in his lyrics and stage performance without which there would
be no Killing Joke either.

I personally am a big fan of Geordie . Look at his input ; the intro of Night
time(and the end!), Intravenous, slipstream , the Hum and his use of
feedback , legato, flageolet and his special chords , it is all just
incredible and unmatched !

The "tribal spirit" however does not depend on any equality but nevertheless
the lack of equality seems to stand in its way.

Eric