[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 24 10:02:36 EST 2006

"but I can't completely rule out the existence of "something" due to lack of
proof"

But could you rule something out if there was no evidence of it ever
existing?
   With electrical charges and things, you can see the evidence of it
existing. But with satan, there is no evidence of it ever  existing
what-so-ever. Advances are being made in the sciences which can advance our
knowledge of things that exist, but there is no evidence to suggest that
satan existed at all.
   Just because we are making advances in our understanding of  the sciences
, this does not mean that one day science will prove that satan exists or
existed