[kj] Adversaries and Lightbringers Walk Among Us Now

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Mar 24 09:39:23 EST 2006

>I'm not saying that , I'm saying that it doesnt exist because it cant be
>proved that it exists.

That argument doesn't really hold up though, in physics there are a lot of
things that have been judged to exist even though there was not any physical
proof of their existence (free quarks & fractional electrical charges for
instance have been exceedingly hard to prove)

I'm not saying I actually believe in any divine entity but I can't
completely rule out the existence of "something" due to lack of proof