[kj] Latest from Joe's board

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 08:31:39 EST 2006

Still pretty vague but getting more pessimistic.

  *Jester* <http://killing-joke.com/new_message/index.php?showuser=1> *
Posted:*<http://killing-joke.com/new_message/index.php?showtopic=2044&st=0#>Mar
23 2006, 07:16 PM
Ok, look, I am tired of keeping people in the dark over this shit.

I have emailed Matt a few times this week. Three days ago, he told me he
would let me know in 24 hours. That was about 70 hours ago. He stated they
were "trying to save them (current tour dates)".

As of now, the latest comments I have personally heard is that the UK dates
will be moved back, and the Europe dates will go on as planned.

Now, all that may change between now and then, you all are fully aware of
how fluid the situation with this band can be.

Any word I hear on it further, I will post here and do my best to keep
everyone up to date.

Just to clarify, this is not set in stone, just one of the more reliable
comments I have heard regarding the tour. I just feel it is right to keep
people informed to the possibilities. I am not in the habit of posting
rumors, but I feel that it is best to keep the door of the possibilities
opened with regards to this sort of thing. Too many have been let down, last
minute, over the past year.