[kj] From the KJ boards

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:36:09 EST 2006

yeah, i guess, but they've changed bassists so many times, why iceland? i
mean, youth rejoined in the '90s. if you're suggesting raven's referring to
alex's (very interesting) interview with big paul - and in particular bpf's
pointing the finger at jaz _and_ geordie over iceland - then i can see
that's possible.

i reckon raven wanted to be on equal pay to kevin & jeremy, which he hadn't
been on the recent tours. (fair enough, since the new one is very much them
as a band again). jaz said "no". raven said "f*ck you, then".