[kj] Afterburner / Universe B / single

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 22 14:23:26 EST 2006

Just heard "Afterburner" and "Universe B" for the first time, thanks
to iTunes.

"Universe B" features some amazing guitar from our Geordie. Can't
make out the lyrics much less most of the vocals (Jaz really has lost
his singing capability, it seems), but it's a great track nonetheless.

"Afterburner" sounds like discarded elements from pre-existing tracks.

Alex in NYC