[kj] Afterburner - Read up

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 13:35:42 EST 2006

Ok, I understand the problem with people not buying the cd single. But I
will. And
I rather buy two cd-sigles than use itunes. I have bought all the other
cd-singles too.
Even though I had the songs and well most remixes are shit.

So where should I order the cd and cd-single ?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/203-7133438-1178341

http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/multisearch.php?sText=Killing%20Joke

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=Killing+Joke&primaryID=-1

Arvid (Norway)