[kj] (OT) Anime (and illness... )

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 15:21:40 EST 2006

Osteoporosis at 30?!
Jeez, that sucks big time. My nan had it towards the end, so I know how
unpleasant it is.
I¹m not sure how treatable it is ­ hopefully very - but my very best wishes
go to you.

As for anime, I only know the brilliant Akira ­ who doesn¹t & the
Urosukidoji (sp?) Legend of the Overfiend series.
Pity, as I recently gave all my videos away you could have had them should
you have been interested.

Best of luck with the bones, Jim