[kj] Tour

UN WELCOME unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 05:58:56 EST 2006

i tink  yor alrite. spk abit psh bt qit nce.
  u wanna b my cybabtch? (Debs dat is, nt tin)

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com wrote:
        I think so too Tinsoldier. Unwelcomeinthen: I hate you. I cant laugh about you! In Germany the people who are speaking or writing like you are listen to Hip Hop-Music ("Yeah, MC Deb is back in da house"). What a shit. And I dont like it. When you are speaking so in the streets, then go to the streets and leave your Personal Computer.

  In einer eMail vom 19.03.2006 02:16:33 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com:
    Im not in a funny mood,I just dont like you