[kj] TourATTN ROB MOSS

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 22:13:19 EST 2006

I think so too Tinsoldier. Unwelcomeinthen: I hate you. I cant laugh about
you! In Germany the people who are speaking or writing like you are  listen to
Hip Hop-Music ("Yeah, MC Deb is back in da house"). What a  shit. And I dont
like it. When you are speaking so in the streets, then go  to the streets and
leave your Personal Computer.

In einer eMail vom 19.03.2006 02:16:33 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com:

Im not in a funny mood,I just dont like you