[kj] OT - birthday meals

UN WELCOME unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 19:14:18 EST 2006

"We had cereal."

  You got ya oats. dats da main ting

fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:
  I took the radiant Mrs Fatpotanga out for a meal tonight for her birthday.
Would you believe we were thrown out of an Italian restaurant for politely asking the manager if someone could take our order as we’d been waiting for half an hour...?
Weird thing is that when we got home, our kitchen clock had stopped at the exact time we were thrown out of said restaurant. (Noo-noo, Noo-noo...)
Gathering mailing list
Gathering at misera.net