[kj] OT - birthday meals

DAVE AXFORD daxford at rogers.com
Sat Mar 18 18:51:31 EST 2006

OT - birthday meals

  I took the radiant Mrs Fatpotanga out for a meal tonight for her birthday.
  Would you believe we were thrown out of an Italian restaurant for politely asking the manager if someone could take our order as we'd been waiting for half an hour...?
  Weird thing is that when we got home, our kitchen clock had stopped at the exact time we were thrown out of said restaurant. (Noo-noo, Noo-noo...)
  We had cereal.
  So the "Soup Nazi" has opened an Italian restaurant in the U.K...? Whoda thunk?

  Dave