[kj] OT - birthday meals

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 18:50:32 EST 2006

Oh no, what a mess! Happy Birthday to Mrs. Fatpotanga from  me. I love
Italien food.

In einer eMail vom 19.03.2006 00:44:25 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
fatpotanga at gmail.com:

I took the radiant Mrs Fatpotanga out  for a meal tonight for her birthday.
Would you believe we were thrown out  of an Italian restaurant for politely
asking the manager if someone could take  our order as we’d been waiting for
half an hour...?
Weird thing is that  when we got home, our kitchen clock had stopped at the
exact time we were  thrown out of said restaurant. (Noo-noo, Noo-noo...)
We had  cereal.