[kj] ott--horbag-- buahaus london gig....18th/well actually 19th/3

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:13:28 EST 2006

hi horbag--btw,where did you get that name?    yeah,

      bit pissed of that i had to miss that,as i had brought the ticket
months b 4 gig,but the chance to move came along out of the blue at the end
of last year,so i took it,kept every one in the dark about it,did not
mention it to anyone actually,as there was no reason to,infact i just
carried on as normal,as if nothing had changed,even pretending that i went
to see bauhaus,as that would of been original plan if i had been in the uk
of course,they are one of my fav bands,sorry i had to miss them,but what
would you choose,a new life in the sun,or holding back to see some group
from the late 70s?
on message board,in feb or there abouts,some of them were talking about
moving either to west london or new zealand--joking around you know,(well i
have been wanting to move to n.z since i visited it back in 03/04),get a
house and all live together,so thats when i said,i am already there nz,been
there since late dec ect,i guess that if that had not come up as a topic
starter,i would not of mentioned it at all,seemed the right time,so i did
;-D

CHEERS,TOTAL INVASION  BTW,A MATE OF MINE SENT ME OVER THE GIG ON DVD OF
BAUHAUSES BRIX GIG,SO AT LEAST I HAVE THAT,EVEN IF I HAD TO MISS BEING THERE
;-(