[kj] Tour

UN WELCOME unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 15:56:08 EST 2006

Debby. we spk diffrent langage. on da streetz a "bitch" is a frendly term for a women. "bitch" means mate. clling a women a "ho" iz being rude. callng a women a bitch is being frendly.
    me put xtra leters in jus for u .Debby
  chill .n lern to spk propa.
  keep it reel

  DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com wrote:
        Stop that now! I didnt know any bitches here! There are no bitches here! Dont cross my way - I warn you! You should better go to school and learn how to write your first language than beeing here, where are seriously und friendly people I like!

  In einer eMail vom 18.03.2006 21:14:20 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk:

  bein a lonelyboy i spose ya gotta. but cant ya do it in ya own hom. rava den on da board. bitches read dis board n dey mite fink dat we r all wnkrs