[kj] Tour

DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com DebbySchefflerKJ at aol.com
Sat Mar 18 15:31:34 EST 2006

Stop that now! I didnt know any bitches here! There are no bitches here!
Dont cross my way - I warn you! You should better go to school and learn how to
write your first language than beeing here, where are seriously und friendly
people I like!

In einer eMail vom 18.03.2006 21:14:20 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
unwelcomeinthen at yahoo.co.uk:

bein a lonelyboy i spose ya gotta. but cant ya do it in ya own hom. rava  den
on da board. bitches read dis board n dey mite fink dat we r all  wnkrs