[kj] No Show

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 15 13:44:42 EST 2006

The sad thing (for me) is I was well aware of the Ministry tour plans
(and May start dates) and so wrote off all Joke tour rumours; but then
talked myself into believe Killing Joke were working around that when
they announced early April dates. Stupid, naive me!

I have a nagging suspicion Jaz lets crap like this happen because he can
afford to -- whereas the others probably have to make a bit firmer plans
about how they make a living. Ha, poor Benny: great job on the last
tour, now welcome to the unreliable mess that is Killing Joke!