[kj] No Show

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 13:01:32 EST 2006

Yeah, they must have had a fairly good idea there were gonna be problems
with these dates ages ago.  But who knows what the hell is going on behind
the scenes. Maybe the idea was to pressurise Raven into bumping Ministry?
Maybe they're just TOTALLY disorganised. Maybe it's 1996 all over again (in
which case, it's my fault for thinking "this is great, Killing Joke play
all the time these days". I thought that in 1995 and wow! it was 8 years
til I saw them again! God I hope it doesn't happen again!!).

One thing's for sure... it's fucking annoying. I've lost lots of money on
travel as well as missing out on seeing one of my all time fave bands 'cos
I chose KJ instead (another all-time fave I may add!).    But most of all
it's annoying cos I was really looking forward to seeing them again...
they're on such great form too.

Let's hope it's just postponement and not out and out cancellation.
Otherwise, see you all somewhere in Camden in 2014!

Dave in Edinburgh