[kj] Re: tour off....

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:05:29 EST 2006

Wow, just caught up with my mail and WHAT !!! KJ have cancelled AGAIN.
Excuse the pun but is this some kind of FU$*IN joke?
Once without any notice, then again at a weeks notice and now this...again.
These cancellation are costing REAL money. Non refundable flights, travel,
hotels, booking fees etc.
Once is bad enough but three efin times is a complete efin joke.

For those with a direct line to the band (or whoever) please can you pass
this message on BAS&£*DS !!!!

Brian extremely pissed about this.