[kj] Re: tour off....

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Mar 15 07:49:56 EST 2006

I would think a cancellation this close to the date is going to cost them a
>fortune, the venues will still want paying . .

   If they had to cancel for medical reasons , then it should be covered by
the insurance.
What were the reasons for cancelling the last set of gigs? Medical reasons.
All it takes is a note from a doctor recommending a certain person rests his
voice for a few weeks.