[kj] LIGHTBRINGER

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 14 11:51:36 EST 2006

Agree in full Alex -- and actually, regarding your throw-away suggestion
about aliens, you're not far off: I think it was in an interview posted
on the k-j.com message boards, (conducted and transcribed by 'Scarlet
Woman'), where he goes on about "Lightbringer" being a very important
song to him, because it shares his theory/bollocks that aliens or some
such crap landed on Earth and built pyramids, taught humans
science/math/astronomy ("measure precisely the Earth's
diameter")..."modified our beastial character" etc. "Contact's been
established with the critters from the stars" etc. blah blah

I shit you not. Maybe Jaz is a Scientologist (lol); it seems that cult's
alien-invasion myths and upper "levels" of standing are tailor-made for
his brand of paranoid megalomania.