[kj] Walking with Gods

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 10:59:26 EST 2006

I take little notice of lyrics.  If I did, I wouldn't listen to most of
the music I do.  I just like the way a song sounds.

Maybe I'm missing out on a whole other level, but if I wanted words I'd
read poetry.  Political angst, love ballads, or pure nonsense; doesn't
matter two hoots.

But taking time to read those lines posted: I'd say very immature.
That's precisely why I ignore words and not let bad lyrics put me off a
cracking good tune.  And Walking with Gods is a belter.

Cheers,
Janean