[kj] (OT) Iran/USA/Nuclear Weapons

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 05:45:16 EST 2006

"'Iranian problem'. That's one powerful metonym.   Follow the Leader
anyone?"

  Are you denying that there is a problem? How can it be a case of "follow
the Leader" when I thought of the phrase "Iranian problem" myself? There is
a problen and it is in Iran. "Iranian problem" is perfect for the occassion
    I would like to find a solution , no doubt you are content to watch it
happen, then try to apportion blame after the event. Follow the leader
indeed:-)