[kj] (OT) Iran/USA/Nuclear Weapons

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 14 05:29:18 EST 2006

No one is giddy with excitement Greg. If all the fuss over Iran is really to
do with selling oil in Euros, then why can t you just state that and we have
a discussion about it, rather than having a dig ?
    I cant see any mention of anyone thinking that this is all about $ or
Euros, and I do feel that it's quite absurd to even suggest it. Once again
instead of looking at the real issues, you blame the whole situation on a
media conspiracy in the name of money and oil.
   Yes, the West supplied the Ayatollah/Mujhadeen/Bin Laden with arms in the
70's, but you must realise that the Muslims were fighting Communists at the
time and Communists were fighting numerous wars around the globe with
Capitalists. It was in the name of the cold war. At the time it was either
fight the commies or help those who were already fighting them. Things have
changed since then, the Communists were defeated  World wide and Russia is
now friendly and now Muslims are hostile. Things change in 30 years Greg.
    I really can not logically see how you can blame the impending Iranian
problem is something other than Iran's desire to have Nuclear Capabilities.
You have no grounds what so ever to stand on. Once again you are blinkered
by your own ideology and cannot see the real situation.

    Awesome dude Huh Huh Huh HUh huh ? Cool. D'oh

>The US/UK media are giddy with excitement over people like Peter.
Iran threatens to start selling oil/gas in Euros instead of US dollars, and
they